Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok Fine! Ya'll Tagged Me!

My sisters bullied me into updating this blog.

8 Favorite TV Shows

1.Private Practice
2.Greys Anatomy
3.The Old Adventures of New Christine
4.The Real Housewives of OC/NYC/Hotalanta
5.90210
6.Priveledged
7.How I Met Your Mother
8.Worst Week

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.Lubys
2.Charlestons
3.Chipotle
4.Jersey Mikes
5.Alfredos (Moore)
6.Chili's
7.Texas Road House
8.McLarens Pantry

8 Things that happened today

1.Took Bennett to mothers day out
2.Went to work
3.Babysat Hannah Bear
4.Went Christmas shopping
5.Hung out with my mom
6.Watched YO Gabba Gabba with Benny
7.Played peek-a-boo with Benny
8.Wrestled with Benny Boo Boo

8 Things I look forward to

1.Meagan coming to visit from Africa (only 6 more days)
2.Seeing Evia, Autumn, and Randy at Christmas
3.Going to San Antonio for New Years
4.Christmas morning with Bennett
5.Bennett's bed head every morning
6.Seeing Bennett dance
7.Adopting more babies
8.Seeing my sweet Harper in Heaven!!!

8 Things I wish for

1.Bennett to live a full healthy life
2.My other family to be healthy
3.Autumn moving to Oklahoma
4.Bennett to be wonderful christian example like his dad
5.Bennett to be a mommas boy
6.2 or 3 more babies
7.A white Christmas
8.A weekly massage

8 People I Tag

1.Amanda
2.Luke
3.Nora's momma
4.Amanda's baby daddy
5.momanda
6.puke
7.Bennett's funcle luke
8.Amanda if I have to update my blog so do you(but don't mention how my sweet angel pushed Nora down a flight of stairs)

2 comments:

ME said...

Love it! However, Amanda tagged me (& you) so she beat you in updating her blog :) So proud of you!

Dara said...

Ha, I love Real Housewives and I was too embarrassed to put it on my list. I confess!