Friday, February 6, 2009

READY TO ADOPT AGAIN!!!

This week I had two people ask me if we wanted to adopt another baby. YES YES YES we want at least two more. So if anyone knows anyone that is going to place a baby up for adoption we are ready. The past few months we had been working on an adoption that didn't work out. So please consider us if you hear of anything. We are trying to keep up with Brad and Angelina!

2 comments:

McMommy said...

Congrats Haley!! So excited for you! We will definitely keep ya'll in our prayers for a quick and easy adoption. And I totally understand about the whole "all boy" and baby-gating a window. I have one juuuust like that!! Take care and tell your family I said hello! (Hopefully you remember me....it's been a really long time!!) Have a great day and btw, Bennett is absolutely ADORABLE!
~Suzanne Dawson-McNiven

Miranda said...

Yay!!! We will be praying! Love you guys!!