Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet Harper






These are some of my favorite pictures of Harper. It's hard to believe she died two years ago today. Thank you for all the cards and phone calls. It's nice to know she's not forgotten. It's been so much easier to handle with Bennett. God is so good! I don't know how we would have made with out our precious little boy. I can't find my camera(I think Bennett had something to do with that) so I only have these two current pictures of him. As you can see he is a handful!!! He talks nonstop and is starting to repeat everything he hears. He loves animals, airplanes, trains, school buses, and sports(he watches ESPN). His new security blanket is a pair of guachos I wore when I was preagant with Harp. He actually can say guachos. I'll post a picture when I find my camera.
















4 comments:

Kayla said...

Very adorable pictures. We love you guys!

Lesley said...

that boy can find a itty bitty tiny ball on the smallest toy in they big ol' playroom!! He is such a sweet little guy!!! love him!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Haley, We love you guys so much and we have been blessed by your strength in God through all of this. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you guys on Tuesday. I love all of those pictures of Harper...what a beautiful girl! And thanks for throwing in the pics of your sweet boy! Aren't boys just a breed of their own? I wouldn't change them for the world! Love you guys!