Monday, April 21, 2008
New Blog
I have decided to start a new Blog after a couple people had asked about updates on Bennett while at my Grandpa's funeral over the weekend. I know many of you had been checking Harper's website often when we were in the hospital and we are still going to keep that one up and running as it is great for photo galleries and videos, but I like this format better for updates and since so many of my friends use it I have decided to use this one as well. I will keep you updated when we have new pics on the other site up so if you want to check those you can. I am trying to make this as complicated as possible so you have to spend all of your time looking at my updates and then navigating to our other site to see pics. I bet that lasts for about a week and then people will be tired of me and just merrily click on everyone's favorite guilty pleasure, Summer Lashley's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment