Now on this one you will see the helicopter come up and if you look into the net, there is Zues being carted away and dropped into the sea. On a side note I am not sure why my wife decided to take this video sideways.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The long awaited videos of Zues
I am attaching below 2 videos of Zues. The first is him frolicing within the friendly confines of his tank. The second is of the glorious occasion that we were so privaleged to see(I believe "once in a lifetime" is actually the words Haley used). If you think this is all the videos of Zues we own than you are sadly mistaken. If any of you are wanting more, feel free to come on over and I am sure Haley will be happy to show them to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, it's Megan (Nevius) Peeples here. I take videos sideways ALL THE TIME. My husband thinks I'm crazy that I can't remember that video cameras never go sideways...my problem is the video camera is also my regular camera and I take pictures sideways alot. Hard to remember, I'm with you Haley!!!
Post a Comment