I am saying good luck because Haley and I are going on vacation next week to the Bahamas and the grandparents have the task of taking care of the wild man Bennett. Below is a list of things I am betting on him doing while under the watchful eye of Gram/Grandpa and Sadie(maybe now they will see he isnt the perfect angel they claim him to be).
1. Now that he has 5 teeth I am sure some biting will occur.
2. Hopefully he will diarrea out the back of his diaper and then have some fun finger painting in it(happened last week, without a doubt the most horrifying thing I have ever seen)
3. Hitting his head at least 1000 times( you would think he would get over this but I guess his head is so big and heavy he just cant control it like I think a 9 month old should.)
4. Putting every little disgusting thing you can imagine in his mouth.(Yesterday I open his mouth to find at least 5 dustballs with hair all over them)
5. Throw a fit if not fed exactly the moment he gets hungry(I thought this wasn't supposed to happen until he turned 2)
On a side note Haley and I had the best laugh last night when we were sitting in bed with Bennett and he was playing all over us when he spotted a brown stain on the sheet. He tried his hardest to pick it up and I am sure try to put it in his mouth but he just couldn't figure out why he was coming up empty. I am guessing loving understanding parents would have moved him to another part of the bed but what fun would that be. The game ended with us laughing and proud of how much smarter we are than our 9 month old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment